Low self confidence can be a dangerous thing.
For our next guest in on The Power To Change, it lead to depression, drinking, drugs and a near death experience.
It also led to him being 60 pounds overweight.
Fortunately, he was able to transform his life both inside and out and now runs a thriving fitness business helping others do the same.
Welcome to episode #46 with AJ Mihrzad. Enjoy the journey.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- AJ’s breaking point that pushed him to make a change
- His battle with self image issues and how he overcame it
- How he had various bouts of depression, insecurities, and social anxieties which led him to drinking and drugs
- How hitting “rock bottom” lead him to making a dramatic change
- The first thing AJ did to turn his life around
- His biggest nutrition and diet mistakes that actually made him skinny fat
- The importance of hiring a guru to show him exactly what needed to be done
- How to become an expert in every area of your life
- His daily habit of mindfulness which includes “me” time and breathing exercises
- The importance of writing down the 5 things you’re grateful for each day
- His near death experience taking the wrong supplement which lead him to being in a coma for 5 days.
- How he’s changed as a person since being pronounced dead
- Why it’s so important to take 10 minutes of “me” time each day and disconnect
- And much more
Want More AJ?
Check AJ’s book on Amazon called The Mind Body Solution
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What parts of you are you most confident in? Do you have any self doubts? Please leave your comments below and apply AJ’s suggestion of taking 10 minutes of “me” time each day and write down 5 things you’re grateful for.