Are you working at a job that you can’t stand?
When you go to work, do you feel like you’re someone else, and can’t be you?
That’s how our next guest on the Power To Change felt when he was working for design companies that he didn’t enjoy.
He’s had to make sacrifices, and has had his share of ups and downs, but he’s finally broken free and is on his own.
And he’ll share with you his journey of how he did it, including the struggles he’s had to endure to get where he is today.
Welcome to Episode #54 of The Power To Change with Prescott Perez-Fox
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Prescott survived the financial crisis 2008 as a freelance graphics designer
- His story of being laid off 3 times in 3 years
- His fears of breaking free of his last corporate job and how he made the leap.
- The boldest move Prescott made when starting his own company
- What he does when he has thoughts questioning his decision to go out on his own
- Why the stress and drama of being an entrepreneur and saving your pennies is so worth it
- The thing Prescott misses the most about his bachelor lifestyle in Manhattan
- His daily habits and systems of personal productivity
- Why you need to work on your portable equity
- And much more
Continue Seeking Change:
If you are a small business and need design work done, you can connect with Prescott at Starship Design
If you are a creative professional and want to learn business skills, check out The Busy Creator
Prescott recommends the book Radical Careering by Sally Hogshead
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I really enjoyed hearing Prescott’s story of leaving his job that he didn’t enjoy as well as his struggles being on his own. I can relate, as I’ve done the same thing myself. How about you? Are you at a job that you don’t like? Do you need help figuring out what to do? Leave you comments below and Prescott and I will help you.